Josefsplatz - Vienna


Josefsplatz, named in 1780 in the name of Emperor Joseph II of the Holy Empire, was called until 1750 Ballplatz, and then Bibliotheksplatz. On one side, this large square is bordered by the façade of the National Library, on the other by the classical Pallavicini palace and Pallfy Palace with its Renaissance façade.


Address : Josefsplatz 1010 Vienna Austria

Subway : U Herrengasse

Bus : Stop: Habsburgergasse or Michaelerplatz

Map :

Related places :